Friday 10 April 2015

Review : The Taj Conspiracy by Manreet Sodhi Someshwar

Mehrunia happens to be at the murder place, Murder -that too in vicinity of Taj. The security supervisor has been murdered. Before post mortem his body goes missing. Find out more by reading novel .

A fast paced murder mystery  with a little bit blend of history, a perfect drama takes place  in front of readers eyes. I was like  Manreet Sodhi you have wrote a great book.  Flawless writing.  Totally enjoyed it .
Once I started it ,my mind wasn't allowing me to put it down , its so engrossing . 
Totally awesome piece :)

I would recommend everybody to read it .
My rating # 3.5/5


A very brief review .  
Will try to put more inputs as I start writing more.

                                                                                                           
Title : The Taj Conspiracy
Author : Manreet Sodhi Someshwar
Publisher: Westland Limited First edition (10 May 2012)
Paperback: 412 pages
Genre: Mystery, Fiction
Buy:  Available at major online book stores

Image Courtesy : Internet

Disclaimer: This book was selected from the library by myself and I reviewed this book without compensation of any kind. All thoughts and opinions are solely mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment